Congratulations! One of many accomplishments I am sure. Janelle and I are still interested in going back to Ecuador, so we will probably see ya in November/December.
Keith-- great news! I will let you know as soon as I know where my University placement is. I should have a better idea of my schedule by July. Of course... it's Ecuador, so come whenever and my courses will surely be flexible enough to meet you at the airport!
2 comments:
Congratulations! One of many accomplishments I am sure. Janelle and I are still interested in going back to Ecuador, so we will probably see ya in November/December.
Keith-- great news! I will let you know as soon as I know where my University placement is. I should have a better idea of my schedule by July. Of course... it's Ecuador, so come whenever and my courses will surely be flexible enough to meet you at the airport!
Post a Comment