I am just finishing up a 25 page research thesis on the social and educational implications of adolescent sexuality in Muisne. I have had some people ask for a copy, which is grand. Except... it's all in Spanish. So if you speak Spanish or would like a copy regardless, let me know. I presented it orally today, and turn in the written work tomorrow.
And then I am done! I go back to the states in less than 48 hours. Scary. I'll post as soon as I get back.
1 comment:
YAY! You're almost home!!! SWEET! I know I'm sure you're probably kicking your feet and not wanting to come home, but you do have a number of people that I'm sure will be ecstatic to have you home. I am one of them ;) But just hearing about your 25 page research thesis paper in Spanish made me feel much better about myself and my 15 page paper I am writing right now that is due in.....7 hours. Eeek! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your final days there and have safe travels home. Love you Kim!
Post a Comment