
I'm resurrecting the blog.
I know what you're thinking. Why? Your life is nowhere near interesting enough to blog anymore. You held my attention in Ecuador, with the bull fighting, sex-ed teaching, dangerous public transportation, mountain climbing adventures. I concede that my life is markedly more boring now. I live in Ohio, I spend many evenings indoors writing papers. I get excited to go to my favorite coffee shop or when my schedule allows reading for pleasure.
I am blogging again for several reasons. The first is jealous inspiration. Many of my friends have interesting, funny, or thought-provoking blogs, and I appreciate being kept up to date on their lives. The second is my senior year of college. I'm making some big plans (and small plans) and would like to keep a record of how everything materializes. The third is contact. My friends and family are increasingly dispersed across this great world, and nothing substitutes personal communication (even if it is en masse).
So however you know me (or don't), I hope you partake in the excitement and terror of my senior year of college. These are, perhaps, my final carefree days of university life, in this utopia of Denison, planning and seeking and eventually finding what comes next.
1 comment:
Yes! I am soooo happy you are blogging again. I enjoyed reading your blog while you were in Ecuador. I was wondering if you would resurect your writing. Kim, you have isights into life and a way of writing that makes me laugh and smile. We are very interested in your life in Ohio, and your senior year. Janelle is getting ready for her last year also. All our best to you and yours.
Post a Comment