Hi everyone! Bad week. I lost my cell phone, I left it in a Taxi on my way to the debate-watching party. It´s also been incredibly difficult to anything without something going wrong (writing a paper and losing it in cyberspace, getting lost on the way to a friends house, etc). I am oozing with bad luck right now.
BUT, I´m going to Guayaquil this weekend! We´re leaving right after class today (well, right after I buy a new cell phone). It´s a 8 hour bus ride, yuck, but hopefully worth it because this weekend is Guayaquil´s Independence day! So the whole city is one giant fiesta. Guayaquil is generally more unsafe than Quito, but we have a hostel, detailed instructions on which parts of the city to stay in, and a big map. That should help. I would definately regret it if I didn´t see Ecuador´s biggest city.
School is bad right now, so hopefully I´ll be able to study on the bus. Next weekend I have an interview in Muisne (my future island home), then in 2 weeks I move there. And I´ll start teaching health! No more schoolwork, just a full time internship.
I´ll let you know how my Guayaquil weekend turns out!
2 comments:
Were you able to get a new phone?
We hope your bad luck turns around and you have a great time. No more bungee jumping!
We love you....
Mom
I agree with Mom. People with bad luck should not bungee jump.
Enjoy the trip!
Dad
Post a Comment