Monday, October 6, 2008

My Crazy Week in Photos

Cute kids at the rural school we visited.
Message to my family and friends before the bridge-jump.

The sun coming up over the mountains in banos, ecuador.


Resting on the mountain after a long hike.

An indigenous girl practicing a traditional dance at a school we visited

Jumping for joy at the top of a really steep mountain we climbed in banos



My education class snapping a picture on our way to a rural school

Pre-bridge jump, wondering what we're getting ourselves into :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,
Gerry and I just watched your bungee jump...that was really something!!! We've always wanted to do that, but now that I've watched you and I'm getting "old", I do believe I'll leave that to the younger generation :) I'm sure that Gerry will be just the opposite of me and after watching you will want to do it even more. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us, we really do enjoy your blog. Take care! Love, Gloria