Heres the deal, briefly... I am not sure I feel comfortable in my housing situation. I just get a weird vibe. They are going through my things, asking to borrow stuff. I might be missing money. I am going to work this out with our housing director and find some place else to stay i think. Its a pain. And a small island, so really awkward. But I was told by another gringo who has lived here many months (a yale student doing work on water purification here) to get out immediately. Ill let you know how that goes.
3 comments:
Something I've learned over the years is that when you gut tells you something is weird LISTEN
Kim, Listen to your feelings. Can you get in touch with some authorites? I am praying for you. Grandma
I'm with your grandma and rambling mom - go with your intuition. I once heard someone comment about how people are so hesitant to create uncomfortable situations that they do things other creatures don't, like get on elevators with strangers that make them feel weird, etc. and completely ignore their instinct to self-preserve. You're doing the right thing by getting out of there asap. I'm thinking of you honey. What you're doing there is admirable - stay safe and keep going! Mimi (augustmoms)
Post a Comment